mf_hansen ingame and outside

mf_hansen
Discord: mf_hansen

mf_hansen ingame and outside

Postby mf_hansen Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Hi folks, stumbled upon the server via http://www.nwnlist.com/ and it sounds promising - lower max-level and bigger RP focus than Baldur's Gate - count me in!

Before BGTSCC I played a bit on Sigil when that was new, and Ravenloft + Arelith for NwN 1 before that, and a bit of Baldur's Gate 1/2 from way back, among others.
Apart from computer RPGs I've only ever played one session of 4th Ed D&D, and I have a hardback of the core rules for New World of Darkness shelved somewhere.

My timezone is central europe CET and it seems there are a good bunch of people online in my timeslot, so I'll get a character set up as the final downloads complete.

I am preparing an Arcane Trickster or Daggermage so feel free to alert me of any pitfalls I've jumped into, or server house-rules the character may benefit from.
And if there is a listing of bonus/limited feats available, please do refer me as the handbook did not mention what these feats are. Thanks for the help, and see you IC!
DaftyXIII

Re: mf_hansen ingame and outside

Postby DaftyXIII Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:43 am

Welcome pal, so to quote you to reply accordingly. . .

I am preparing an Arcane Trickster or Daggermage so feel free to alert me of any pitfalls I've jumped into.
So, to be fair you'll be good with Arcane Trickster, don't know about Dagger Spell Mage tho as i haven't tried to build on it. I felt it was rough at the start with how I did it, but once you get your spells it gets that much better and well worth it.

Now I personally switched my character Rolmus from a up-close combatant to a ranged one to make sure i stay alive to do my job with traps and such. I did do a lot more damage when i was a melee fighter, but I felt utility was more important for Rolmus' primary job / focus so i chose to sit back and pelt the enemy from afar.

the most daunting thing for me was trying to get used to the 15 class levels, but once you get it down your golden.

anyhow, see you in game I hope. :)
rapsam2003

Postby rapsam2003 Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:26 am

Daggerspell Mage is actually like an Arcane Trickster but better. lol
xorena

Postby xorena Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:26 pm

mf_hansen, who is your character on BGTSCC?
mf_hansen
Discord: mf_hansen

Postby mf_hansen Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:45 pm

You probably would not know any of them :) I might add them in below but BGTSCC is downloading a tonne of updates atm.

I tend to suffer from altoholism, hardly reaching the teens or making many connections before creating a new character from scratch.

Return to “Introductions”