Making a Macro with NWN2 Client Extension

DaftyXIII

Making a Macro with NWN2 Client Extension

Postby DaftyXIII Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:22 am

Yes this is a feature built into the NWN2 Client Extension so its a legit thing. and you can download it [Here] which I recommend you doing so as it fixes a lot of problems with NWN2 for the client sided stuff.

First off the readme [HERE] it's important in case you get lost within my guide. This will not be extremely detailed, as a lot of the answers are in the readme. I will be giving examples bellow to avoid any possible confusion with making the macros

/cast "Spell Name" [Metamagic1[,Metamagic2]
/spells
/feats
/feat <Feat Name>
/hotbar <Button Number>
/setmacro <Button Number> <Commands>
/mspells <Button Number>
/item
/item <Item Name or Hex Item Object ID>
/equip <Item Name or Hex Item Object ID>

alright now with a small list of commands I gave, lets form some of them onto a one button click action.

Self Buff Macro with Feats & Memorized Spells button set to Button 1 of the 9th row:

Code: Select all

/setmacro 97 /feat Epic Mage Armor; /cast Shield; /cast "Bladeweave" Extend; /cast Energy Immunity (Acid)
Macro set to Button 1 of the 9th row to say in local and buff self:

/setmacro 97 /l Hold on i’m buffing *casts spells on self*; /feat Epic Mage Armor; /cast Shield; /cast "Bladeweave" Extend; /cast Energy Immunity (Acid); /l Ready to rock!
Macro set to Button 1 of the 9th row to use Items in all buttons of the 8th row:

/setmacro 97 /hotbar 85; /hotbar 86; /hotbar 87; /hotbar 88; /hotbar 89; /hotbar 90; /hotbar 91; /hotbar 92; /hotbar 93; /hotbar 94; /hotbar 95; /hotbar 96

those are a few examples, you can string them together with the " ; " and you can do a infinite amount of them stung together... keep in mind that you risk crashing at times depending on how long you made them.

A few macros I have used in the past are . . . .

A self buff two part sequence:
Part 1

/setmacro 97 /l *begins to casts a sequence of spells on self*; /feat Epic Mage Armor; /cast “Shield” Persistent; /cast "Bladeweave" Persistent; /cast “Reduce Person” Persistent; /cast Energy Immunity (Electricity); /cast Greater Stoneskin; /cast Protection from Energy; /cast Superior Resistance; /cast Keen Edge; /cast Mirror Image; /cast Blindsight
Part 2

/setmacro 98 /l *begins to casts another sequence of spells on self and motions the others to gather around her*; /cast Greater Invisibility; /cast Ethereal Visage; /cast Premonition; /cast Mind Blank; /cast “Haste” Persistent

the above is a example of me doing the long buffs first then the group / short buffs on the second set

if coordinating you can do a number similar to that but in combat say what your going to do in local like. . . "my wards have fallen, going to recast them" in the local chat command

I can try and answer questions in this thread if anyone has any on this thread or if confused by the readme and my own guide of examples.

Return to “General Discussion”