Server dead?

Max Hatchet

Re: Server dead?

Postby Max Hatchet Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:36 pm

if you are going to put Waterdeep and the surface in you may as well call the server 'Waterdeep' and make it just like every other server with a big city at its center

id rather you just expanded the Underdark, maybe put in some small settlement, caravan stops etc. Maybe make Skullport bigger even
TheSpaniard

Postby TheSpaniard Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:05 pm

if you are going to put Waterdeep and the surface in you may as well call the server 'Waterdeep' and make it just like every other server with a big city at its center

id rather you just expanded the Underdark, maybe put in some small settlement, caravan stops etc. Maybe make Skullport bigger even
This!
gesseritt

Postby gesseritt Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:15 am

This!
A small Lolthite outpost would breathe more life into the fundamentalist Drow factions. Right now, it's pretty hard to be a cleric of Lolth (or really any other more aggressive clergy member) in Skullport.

Or generally speaking, a small outpost/settlement that could be fought over by player factions could add a new exciting element, maybe?
Max Hatchet

Postby Max Hatchet Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Maybe a svirfneblin mining settlement some way out that has a trader that spawns gems
gesseritt

Postby gesseritt Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:42 am

Maybe a svirfneblin mining settlement some way out that has a trader that spawns gems
Lol, yeah that works! If there was some player conflict around resources like gems that would be cool.

I also kind of view The Promenade as a settlement/outpost since I assume it's a safe distance from the Skulls. So that's like a good-aligned settlement?

Adding an evil Drow/Duergar/Svirf settlement or outpost (since Skullport is kind of "neutral" in this Drow conflict) might kick things up a bit. The evil/good Drow factions would then bring in mercenaries/slaves/allies to include other races?
minx

Postby minx Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:11 pm

I have been absent due to working overtime over the holiday season, but will be snooping back in in the days to come, I hope, if time permits.

Are there any news on the state of the server ?

Word from the Devs and DMs ?

Anything would be nice at this point, really.

Cheers,

minx
Now playing: Quinifae Arkentys & Penelope Miresprites
grunts

Postby grunts Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:52 am

The servers many red flags were repeatedly pointed out during launch and promptly ignored by staff. Server death is the result.
minx

Postby minx Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:29 pm

The servers many red flags ...
Which were in your opinion ?
Now playing: Quinifae Arkentys & Penelope Miresprites
BlackmoreKnight

Postby BlackmoreKnight Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 am

Contained in a thread he made awhile back, I imagine.

The more damning thing would be that the head admin hasn't looked at these forums in a month. Large parts of the active community have found Conan Exiles more to their taste, and more power to them for that decision.

Return to “General Discussion”